Looking for Simple and Flexible Storage in Andover?
In the European league tables for self storage, the Brits are big hitters!! We rent four times more space per person than the French, and ten times more than the Germans. We already have more storage space than either of these two countries, and the UK sector is growing more strongly.
So, are we a nation of hoarders? Rennie Shafer, CEO, UK Self Storage Association says that’s not the case:
“It is a popular misconception that self storage is a response to our tendency to hoard things that are well past their sell-by date. While this may be true for a very small percentage of users, the vast majority do so at transformational times in their lives, both personally and commercially.”
5 Reasons for Using Self-Storage in Andover
There are hundreds of reasons why someone might need a local self storage container, but here are the 5 we most regularly encounter:
- Renovations. Maybe it’s a redesign when the kids leave home, or a new extension for a new baby. Whatever the reason, structural renovation is disruptive. Clients often store goods with us until the new space is ready .
- Reclaiming the Spare Room. One way to get yourself space for a new office or workroom is to clear our your spare bedroom. These often become magnets for sports equipment, or furniture without a home – now there’s somewhere you can stash it.
- Keeping Work Equipment Secure. For the self-employed, it’s a risky to leave tools or work equipment in a van overnight. Self storage provides the perfect solution, with containers that are easily accessible.
- Office Moves, or Refurbishment. Many offices still carry a good deal of paper records, and local self storage provides a secure environment for this kind of material. We’re also able to store office goods and furniture during a move from one location to another.
- Two Homes Merge. As families become more fluid, the merging of mature households becomes more of a challenge. Trying to combine the furniture and goods of two families into one house can be a headache, but storage solves the problem – in the short term.
Local Self Storage Facilities in Andover
At Schepens we’ve made the self storage process as simple as possible for clients in Andover. All we need to know is what you want to store, and for how long. Then we’ll deliver an appropriately sized storage container to your door. Our removals team can help with packing, or we’ll provide professional packing materials. Once you’ve signed off on the inventory, we seal your container and transport it to local facilities. You’ll have access 6 days a week.
A Secure, Controlled Environment for Your Storage Container
We know that clients are concerned about security, which is why we provide 24 hour security cameras. No-one has access to the storage containers except the client themselves, via a unique access code. We maintain both the temperature and the humidity of the storage environment, ensuring that your goods are maintained in close to ideal conditions.