Whatever your requirements and available budget, our dynamic Hampshire self-storage services have you covered. Whether dealing with an unexpected surplus, conducting a house clearance or relocating to a smaller property, flexible self-storage really can make all the difference. Since going into business more than a century ago, Schepens Storage has provided discerning customers across the UK with the highest-quality storage solutions and logistical services for all purposes. From urgent storage requirements to planned renovations and relocations, we’re standing by whenever and wherever you need us. Our commitment to flexibility ensures comprehensive affordability, whatever it is you need to store. From complete home and office clearances through to overwinter storage of outdoor and recreational equipment, the Schepens Storage team is standing by to step in.
If you’re planning a move to Waterlooville, Schepens is a leading provider of removals to the Hampshire area.
- We’ll travel to the location of your choosing and provide you with a high-quality storage container to be loaded with your possessions.
- Our experienced removals team will provide you with complete assistance with the loading process, storing your items in a safe and convenient manner.
- You’ll then be provided with a complete inventory of items stored within the unit, in order to help you keep track of your property.
- Once fully loaded, your storage unit will be transported to our secure facility for the required duration.
- Advanced climate control and 24/7 CCTV ensure your property is kept safe and secure at all times.
- Upon your request, we will transport your storage unit to the location of your choosing and assist with the unloading process.
- Your locker and its contents can be conveniently accessed throughout the week during our flexible opening times – 7.30am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday and Saturday 9.00am – 12.00pm.
For more information on how our Waterlooville self-storage services work, head over to our helpful FAQ section.
Whatever your requirements for self-storage in Hampshire, you can count on Schepens Storage to go the extra mile. We take enormous pride in backing the services we provide with our committed support and consultancy from start to finish.
We understand and acknowledge the importance of working with a service provider you can trust, when looking to store important or valuable possessions for any reason. We’ve spent the past 100 years perfecting our service package – we’re standing by to show you exactly what we can do!
Whether ready to organise the storage of your possessions or simply exploring the options available to you, we’d be delighted to hear from you. Contact a member of the Schepens Storage customer support team today for an obligation-free consultation.
Call Now on 02380 070071 for independent advice and a no-obligation quote for Self Storage Waterlooville.
So happy with the service very professional and the guys were great made it all stress free experience and would highly recommended them and will definitely be using them again when we move again next year can’t thank them enough for everything well done to you all
Great service could not do enough both ends of the move. Highly recommend.
The move went extremely well without any problems, the team were brilliant especially as the weather wasn’t that good on the day. We would recommend your company without hesitation.
Ron and Dee Treggiden. Ringwood
I am writing to say a huge thank you to you and your team for making my recent move go so well. From my first contact with you through to the final move you have all been extremely helpful.
Extremely helpful and courteous men. They worked so hard and helped in any way they could. They made a very stressful day a whole lot easier. I would definitely recommend anybody moving home to use this company. Julie Tranham