Looking for Safe Storage in Southampton?
Our clients tell us that their number one priority when choosing a facility to store items is safe storage in Southampton. And by this they’re referring both to the safety of their goods, and the security provided in the parking facilities they’ll be using to access their goods. It’s no good offering a safe environment for storage units whilst the car park is without security lighting and access control.
Schepens Provide 5 Step Safe Storage in Southampton
At Schepens we take care to provide comprehensive security for our Southampton self storage clients. From the moment we take responsibility for your goods we carefully follow our 5 step security process:
- Step 1. Your storage unit will be delivered to your door for packing. Our professional packers can help, or we’ll provide durable materials for you to do it yourself.
- Step 2. We create a detailed inventory of everything in your storage unit, and ask you to sign it off. Then we seal your unit for transit to our local Southampton storage depot.
- Step 3. Your goods are transported in one of our alarmed vehicles. The unit is driven directly to the storage facility and is never left unattended.
- Step 4. No-one has access to your storage unit but you. All units are subject to 24 hour CCTV surveillance, as well as regular physical inspections.
- Step 5. Access to your storage unit is via a unique key code. There is plentiful parking, with bright lighting, and you can access your storage unit six days per week.
Business Self Storage in Southampton
Many of our business self storage clients in Southampton use our storage units to safely store stock, tools, equipment, or archive material. Where businesses need us to store computers, or documents containing confidential, or personal details, we take especial care. A project manager will risk assess every aspect of the packing, transportation and installation to ensure absolute security at every stage.
Professional Storage Staff
At Schepens we believe in making self storage in Southampton as simple and straightforward as possible for clients. Which doesn’t mean skimping on professionalism or security. All Schepens employees are industry trained, and consider themselves responsible professionals. If you have any concerns about the security of your goods whilst in our care, they will address the issue promptly and effectively to put your mind at rest.
Secure Storage for Homes & Businesses
Whether you’re looking for student storage in Southampton, or you need to reclaim your spare room, Schepens local self storage can help. All you need to do is get in touch to let us know what you want to store and when, then we’ll do the rest. And if your circumstances change, we’re happy to provide a larger/smaller container, or adjust the length of your contract to accommodate you. We want local self storage to work for our customers – so tell us what you need and we’ll provide it.