Looking for Hampshire Self Storage?
As managed self storage providers in Hampshire, we are constantly surprised by the sheer range of ways our service is used. It seems that, with space being at a premium now, having a secure storage facility is allowing our clients to work ever more imaginatively within their existing environment. As an alternative to moving – and the disruption that can cause to business or family life – self storage is a cost-effective, risk-free strategy.
Hampshire Self Storage for Business
Across Southampton, Winchester and Portsmouth, Schepens Self Storage teams are kept busy working with our business clients. Recent self storage business clients have used our services in the following ways:
- Library Archives – local libraries are now diversifying, and more space is required for digital facilities. This means they need secure, environmentally maintained, storage facilities for their book overflow. We keep our storage facilities at a constant temperature, and humidity. Library staff are able to access books throughout the week.
- Filing Cabinets – many businesses still have significant amounts of paper documents which require secure filing cabinets. This takes up valuable floor space, given that the access requirements are minimal. Many businesses are storing their filing cabinet content with us, and using our professional packers to label every box meticulously, for efficient access.
- Seasonal Stock – many of our clients are retail managers, or owners who need to carry large amounts of seasonal stock. We provide a secure environment, offering blended security in the form of 24 hour CCTV cameras, regular environmental inspections, and individual access controls. Our retail clients have ample parking space, close to the facility, allowing them to use vans to move the stock when necessary.
Hampshire Domestic Self Storage
Hampshire is a beautiful place to live, with glorious market towns, villages and cities to choose from. Our clients are all facing the challenge of managing their home space imaginatively. Here are just a few of the ways they’re using Schepens self storage:
- Air B&B Entrepreneurs – letting your home out to visitors is a great way to make some extra money, but are there things you want to keep private? The flexibility of Schepens self storage facilities allows clients to stash their valuables when they need to, and then restore them to their proper place when you take up residence once more.
- Room Required for a Nursery – we have quite a few drum kits in storage. Why? Because it tends to be the thing that is shifted to make way for a nursery. We know it hurts it let go of something so precious, so we move your drums using state-of-the-art removals vehicles. You can even arrange to come and play them – without anyone complaining about the noise!
- Combining Two Households – there’s a danger of huge arguments when this happens, but storing furniture you can’t agree on can prove to be an effective ‘third way’. Many clients tell us that they test out how much they miss a piece of furniture – if after 6 months they haven’t given it a thought, they’re happy to let it go.
Schepens Can Be Trusted for Hampshire Self Storage
Schepens Storage is local to Hampshire, and we’ve been serving Hampshire families and businesses for over a century. As a family-run business, we bring a person-centred perspective to all we do. Every storage solution is bespoke. We find out what you need, and then discover together how we can create the perfect solution for you.
Our door-to-door storage service delivers your container to your door, when you need it. We can help with the packing, and we provide professional packing materials. Once you have signed off on the inventory, your container is sealed and transported to a local storage facility. You will be given a unique access code, which can be used during our opening hours throughout the week.