Looking for Local Storage in New Milton?
On a sunny, summer’s day, it must feel to the residents of New Milton that there’s no better place to live. This small, bustling town sits sandwiched between the cliffs of the southern coast, and New Forest heath and woodland. There are glorious views across to the Isle of Wight, and a High Street that provides a mix of independent, vintage and traditional shopping.
New Milton is a town that knows how to live well. It’s also a town that, in line with the rest of the country, loves to store. There are over 1,500 storage sites located across the UK. That’s 44.6 million square feet of storage containers and the sector is still growing fast.
Why Do We Need So Much Storage Space?
We top the charts for storage in Europe, and when you look at the many and various ways in which we use storage facilities, it’s clear why:
- Too Much Stuff. This is the number one reason people give for using storage.
- Modern Families. When two families move in together, their new home has to accommodate two households – and often there just isn’t the space for everything.
- Retail Storage. Many shopkeepers need to store seasonal stock throughout the year but don’t have space on their premises to do so – which is where storage comes in.
- Hobbies. More and more of of us are taking to the great outdoors. This often involves buying equipment that quickly threatens to take over the house.
- Creating an Extra Room. Families that need more space, but don’t want to move, find a creative solution by clearing out the stuff they don’t use into storage.
- Business Move/Refurbishment. Offices continue to carry huge archives of paper-based records which often need secure storage during periods of change.
Schepens Self Storage in New Milton is Simple
The huge success of the self storage sector in the UK is down to the simplicity of the process. Schepens Hampshire self storage is a great example of this. If you live in New Milton, and you have something to store, all you need to do is tell us. We’ll estimate the size of the storage container you need, and deliver it to your door on the day you need it.
If you require help with packing your Schepens storage container, our BAR trained packers will be on hand. If not, we’ll provide professional packing materials. Once you’re packed, we’ll ask you to sign off your inventory and we’ll seal your container. It will then be transported in one of our state-of-the-art removal vehicles to our local facility.
Secure, Monitored Storage from Schepens
There are 3 things all our clients want from us:
- Flexible storage plans
- Secure storage
- A controlled environment
Schepens provides all three. You can store your goods for as long, or as little, as you need. Our storage facilities have 24 hour CCTV security, and you alone have access to your container using a unique access code.
Local self storage means being able to access your goods easily, and when you need to. Our Hampshire self storage facilities are open six days a week, and you can retrieve goods as and when you need them.