Container Storage Hire Salisbury
Salisbury cathedral, and the beautiful green that surrounds it, provides a tranquil still centre at the heart of this ancient city. All around it, the pace is more hectic. Businesses are starting, ending, upsizing and refurbishing. Shops are shifting stock, closing down, moving and selling up. Homes are being bought and sold, passed on and shared.
At Schepens self storage, we experience the relentless pace of change in the city via the growing demand for container storage hire in Salisbury. Over the past 20 years storage has become an integral part of British life, whether you have a mammoth collection of guitars, or seasonal stock to house securely.
Why the Storage Boom?
The Self Storage Association (SSA) estimates that there are now over 1,500 storage sites across the UK. There are a number of theories around the rapid growth in this area:
- New houses don’t have cellars, or lofts – so where can you store stuff?
- More people are living in shared accommodation
- Family configurations are more fluid, meaning furniture and goods are on the move more
- The global economy means more families work abroad
- Businesses tend not to put down long-term roots
- The ideal of the paperless offices leaves paper archives without a home
Schepens’ clients store for a whole range of reasons. Our aim is to create an environment, and a container hire process that’s simple and flexible.
Domestic Self Storage
Whether you’re storing furniture, antiques, a book collection, or clothes, we can provide a storage container appropriate to your needs. Our local storage facilities offer a secure, climate-controlled environment for your belongings. 24 hour CCTV provides constant surveillance and entry is by individual access code. Both the temperature and the humidity is maintained at all times.
Business Self Storage
If you’re storing paper archives with us, we guarantee door-to-door security for them. Once you’ve signed off a detailed inventory of assets, your container will be sealed and transported directly to your local Schepens facility. The seal will only be broken by you, and access to your container will be via individual pass code.
How Does Container Storage Hire Salisbury Work?
We keep the process as simple and flexible as possible. Here are the 4 steps it takes to store your goods securely with Schepens:
- Order Your Storage Container. You let us know what you want to store, and for how long. We provide an appropriately sized container to your door when you need it. Should you need to change the length of hire, we can easily make the adjustment.
- Pack Your Storage Container. Our BAR trained professional packers can help with this. If you’d rather manage the process yourself, we’ll provide durable boxes and packing materials.
- Seal and Transport Your Container. A detailed inventory of storage goods need to be signed off. Then your container is securely sealed and transported to the storage facility by the Schepens removals team.
- A Climate-Controlled, Secure Storage Environment. Once your container is in place, you’ll be given an individual access code. This will give you access to the storage facility during business hours, six days a week.
Local Schepens Storage for Peace of Mind
We will guarantee a carefully maintained storage space for your container, and a friendly team who can help if you have any queries. We offer flexible storage plans, should your storage requirements change, and our container storage hire fees are attractively competitive. Our aim is to make it easy for you to make space where you need it. Contact us today to talk about what you’d like to store with us.